The Sunday Night Journal Volume 2 is here to provide you another year of Sunday self-care so you can say goodbye to the Monday morning blues and start the week with positivity, purpose and gratitude.
What’s new with volume 2:
- All-new prompts (okay, it’s 80% new. I kept some old favorites that I had loved answering from volume 1)
- A gorgeous design that will make you feel uplifted every time you open your journal
What stays the same:
- Your connection with yourself through this simple practice of journaling, (meaningful) priority-setting and gratitude
- 52 journaling pages with thoughtful prompts so you can gain more self-awareness and make mindful choices;
- 52 weekly planning pages so you can set meaningful priorities and get things done
- Quarterly check-in pages so you can assess your direction and make adjustments for the next three months
- Yearly check-in pages so you can celebrate the year that was and set your intention for the next 12 months.
Here are more deets about The Sunday Night Journal:
Sized like a Moleskine (but not priced like one)
120 smooth, fountain pen-friendly, watercolor-friendly inside pages
Sewn to lie flat
Undated so you can start anytime in the year
Designed by the lovely Christine Herrin
You can pay for Your Sunday Night Journal via bank deposit, Paypal and credit card (by clicking on the Paypal button—you don't need an account). To see your payment options, just tap on the buttons until you reach the Payment Method page.
Shipping schedule for all products is on Tuesdays and Fridays.
If you live in Metro Manila, you will receive your copy three to five working days after it’s shipped. Living in the province? Please allow 10 to 15 working days after it’s shipped.
International orders are currently available for Singapore and the United States via FEDEX International Economy.
You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been shipped.